Only within the last few years has WordPress fully established itself as the Internet’s most highly recognized online platform for publishing. Part of its claim has been achieved through the high demand of its themes and plug-ins. Whether a site owner uses their website as a way to gain followers, or generate income utilizing WordPress themes (templates) they can attract more traffic to the site.why use premium wordpress themes?
As an open source product, WordPress offers abundant free-to-use resources including their themes and plug-ins. Although, not all of their resources provide a guarantee of high performance or quality. Because of this, other companies have developed their own high quality Premium WordPress themes to fill the void.
Why use premium wordpress themes?
There are significant reasons to utilize third-party themes including the advantages of SEO, social media and web design. Not every WordPress generated theme supports direct search engine optimization (SEO), and full use of meta-tags and meta-descriptions. Alternatively, third-party WordPress themes code their templates to generate better results in search engine classifications and categorizations to help drive more traffic to the site. Additionally, third-party themes are easier to use. They allow more flexibility in changing fonts, background colors, and text colors to fully customize the site to the owner’s liking.
Feature of Premium WordPress Theme
Maintenance and Support
Once the site is up and running, it requires continual maintenance and support. This includes maintaining updates and upgrades. Third-party themes also incorporate continuous improvements and enhancements to the WordPress platform to keep the site looking and operating fresh every time a visitor arrives.
As a way to utilize the best WordPress website design, without needing to understand HTML coding, the site owner can easily access the site to make changes, and add updated, fresh content. Third-party WordPress templates are very user accessible and provide a simple way to make adjustments to the site.
SEO Friendly feature
The major advantage and answer of why use premium wordpress themes instead of freebie is here, that third party theme provide inbuilt seo functions like meta description, meta tag, follow/nofollow and all functions of seo, so benefits non technical person and easy to optimize website, no require additional plugin to buy or install. theme is already seo friendly.
Quality and design
the another major advantage which must required is quality, its necessary when you are going to buy premium theme so it’s must contain good functionality, well code structure so developer or non technical person can understand and modify coding. there are lots of free theme available in wordpress directory but that all are not well structured or not coded good.
Third-Party Niche Themes
A niche theme is a template designed specifically for a unique niche market. They are tailored for that specific market, and can instantly improve the functionality of the site by providing the perfect look and feel when presenting content to every visitor. It avoids the clutter of any unnecessary feature by providing only relevant plug-ins and add-on. With appropriate design, every website can offer a unique appearance. Third-party themes allow for quick adjustments on the site’s elements, layouts, colors and other features designed to perfectly reflect a specific niche. Popular niche is available through third-party template developers include:
- Responsive and mobile friendly design: Now a days mobile is most important part all of us, so theme must be responsive and capable to access in all mobile and tab require, premium theme provide mobile friendly and responsive.
- Browser friendly – There are lots of different types of browsers are available in market like opera, chrome, mozilla Firefox, safari and many more all people have different choices so your site must compatible all browser, premium theme provide browser friendly themes.
- Online Portfolios – A site that offers an online portfolio can showcase products, services, photographs, designs, and other relevant content. The site can also display videos and images.
- Magazines and Newspapers– Providing published news and other up-to-date informative content, newspaper and magazine niche templates can also display videos, images and pictures.
- E-Commerce Sites – Specifically designed for running an online store, the E-commerce niche templates can help sell everything from electronics, to fashion, to food and more. Every template also includes a checkout system and shopping cart.
- Restaurants and Food Sites – Specifically designed for cafés, restaurants, bars, and all food related sites, a food and restaurant template will provide a place to display daily specials and menus. Some even have a reservation system built-in.
- Bands and Music Sites – Bands can promote their music and publish it online. With a built-in checkout system and shopping cart, visitors can purchase the band’s music or listen to songs on a handy installed audio player.
- Education Web Pages – Best utilized for school systems, universities, colleges and educational sites. These templates allow courses to be posted, and updated information about the school and professors. Some third-party themes can even handle valuable admissions data.
- Beauty & Health – Specifically designed for salons, spa centers, gyms, fitness centers, hospitals, and doctors websites, a beauty and health template might even include a checkout system and shopping cart for purchasing nutritional supplements and beauty supplies.
- The Real Estate Market – Every successful real estate website can utilize a high-quality professional third-party template to list their properties and agents. Many templates include maps and advanced search features to help clientele locate the best property.
- Nonprofit Organizations – Many nonprofit charities and organizations need one of these third-party WordPress templates to accept donations, and/or provide newsletter information.
- Micro Bloggers – Designed much like a Tumblr-like site, these micro-blogging templates allow for instant uploads of galleries, social media connections, videos, chat transcripts, images, status updates and much more.
Using a third-party WordPress premium template no longer requires skills in web design. Site owners can utilize the best features for SEO (search engine optimization), online marketing and other valuable tools for driving traffic to the website. These third-party niche themes offer significant benefits, by allowing the owner to instantly set up and operate a highly developed, well organized site, filled with the right features and relevant content. Having a well tailored website designed for a specific niche can improve traffic and results.
Anny Solway is a dedicated writer at ThemeFuse a web studio that creates original WordPress themes that can be used out of the box. She loves to share blogging and technology tips.